PM Leary Restoration is a locally owned restoration company who strives to satisfy our customers through an impeccable word and quality workmanship. We provide reconstruction services from water, smoke, fire and mold damage. We have many active jobs going on daily in Clinton, Essex and Franklin counties.
Looking for hardworking, humble, customer focused, skilled tradesmen who are well versed in:
• Three or more years of experience.
• Multi-talented in all phases of home repairs, including but not limited to window installation, bathroom remodel, additions and much more.
• Carpentry and/or drywall and painting. Minor plumbing /electrical skills a plus.
• Proven experience as a handyman.
• Must work a 40 hour work week with extra hours expected during busy seasons or emergency work.
• Well-seasoned and dedicated to quality work
• Excellent communication.
• Well-organized and apt in problem solving.
• Exercise independent judgement and actions in performing the duties of this position.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be friendly with neat and clean appearance.
Send your resume or work history via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to
518-561-2185. You may also call and ask for Melissa, Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
518-561-0610. We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to check us out on the web at https://pmlearyrestoration.com/
Qualified applicants need only apply!